Change Individual Payer ICD-10 Effective Date
To set up your payer's ICD-10 effective date in Insight EMR, follow the steps below.
- From the Edit menu, select Payers. Alternately click or press F11. The Edit Payers window appears.
- Select the Payer arrow to display a list of payers.
- Select a payer from the list.
- From the General Billing tab, select the ICD-10 Effective Date arrow to display a calendar by which you can set the date that the payer will transition to ICD-10 diagnosis codes.
The ICD-10 effective date must begin on the first day of the specified month or the system will display the following error:
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Edit Payers dialog box.