Physical Therapy Providers Network (PTPN) is a network of rehabilitation providers in private practice.
PTPN requires that their network providers send a copy of all primary claims for PTPN Contracted insurance plans formatted as a CMS-1500 print image file all claims.
To set up PTPN insurance plans:
- From the Edit menu, select Payers. Alternatively, click or press F11. The Edit Payer dialog displays.
- Click the Payer arrow to display a list of payers.
- Select the desired payer from the list.
- Select the General Billing Data tab.
- In the Billing Flags area, click the PTPN Plan check box.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Edit Payer dialog.
You can also flag individual patients for PTPN claims. Normally, this should be done in payer settings as illustrated above.
To flag a patient for PTPN claims:
- From the Edit menu, select Clients. Alternatively, click or press F9. The Client Editor dialog displays.
- Click the Name arrow to display a list of clients.
- Select the desired client from the list.
- Select the Personal Information tab.
- In the Account Information area, click the Has PTPN check box.
- Click Save to save your changes and close the Client Editor dialog.
Note: PTPN setup will not be visible for most users. If you are a PTPN provider, and you do not see PTPN settings, please submit a support ticket to request adjustment of your database settings.