Edit Print Formats
In this topic, you will learn how to change fonts, background colors and the appearance of sections of clinical reports and documentation forms.
About Print Formats
Print Formats allows you to change the following attributes for a selected report or documentation form:
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Background Colors and Appearance
- Placeholder format
You access print formats from the Templates menu by selecting Print Formats .
The Edit Chart Font Formats dialog displays.
Editing a Print Format
Use the following procedure to edit a print format.
- From the Templates menu, select Print Formats. The Edit Chart Font Formats dialog displays.
- From the Layout list in the upper-left corner of the dialog , select the layout you want to edit.
- In the Styles list immediately below the Layout list, select the style associated with the section of the report whose format you want to edit.
- Make any changes to options for fonts in the Formats section and paragraph formatting under the Paragraph section. You can see the effects of your selections in the Preview area to the right.
To change the font color for the Category section in the Initial Evaluation Report:
- Select the Initial Evaluation Layout
- Select the Category Style Section
- Change the font color as desired.
Here is how the changes appear in the Preview section: