Reverse a User Adjustment
Use the instructions below to reverse a user adjustment.
- Log in to Insight Billing.
- Select Adjust Charges from the Corrections menu.
- At the Adjust Charges window, enter a claim number or use the drop down arrow to select a patient.
- Select the line that needs to be reversed. Notice in the Charge Ledger section at the bottom of the screen, the Action column indicates it was a User Adjustment.
- Right click and select Undo. Select Yes at the Confirmation window. Notice that once the system reverses the adjustment, the Owed column at the top of the window reverts back to the original owed amount.
- Repeat steps 2-5 on all lines that need to be reversed.